PAUL SMITH WAREHOUSE SHOE SALE
THURSDAY 24 - SUNDAY 27 SEPTEMBER
Welcome to the Paul Smith Shoes Warehouse Sale at Kilver Court Designer Village in Shepton Mallet, Somerset.
Those of you who have been to our Warehouse Sales before, will see that we have extended the number of days. This is because entrance to the Warehouse sale is only possible with a pre-purchased ticket due to Covid and the need to restrict numbers of people in the sale at any one time.
MEN'S AND WOMEN'S SHOE PRICESTrainers £35
Smart Shoes £30
Heels / Wedges £30
Flat Sandals/Espadrilles £20
Plastic Flip Flops £10
MULTIBUY: BUY 3 GET THE 4TH FREE
(cheapest item free)
COST: £3.00 Donated to the Shepton Mallet Food Bank
There will be a selection of men and women’s footwear with up to
80% off RRP.
Our aim is to ensure that everyone - no matter which slot is booked, from day 1 to day 4 - has an equally exciting selection of stock to choose from. This is really important to us where we have had to adapt to a ticketed entry system to keep everyone safe. To achieve this, we are randomly dividing the full section of stock into five packages, one for each day. Replenishments will be carefully rationed during each day to aim to ensure that each slot receives a fresh selection and popular items or categories will be paid special attention. Please note that although we always do our best to spread key categories over the course of the event, availability at any given time is of course still a feature of the overall size of the stock package that the brand chooses to send for the sale; certain key items may still therefore sell out early if we have only received a small amount of stock in that category.
Everyone attending must book a time slot and adhere to the Terms and Conditions attached to this booking.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF TICKET PURCHASE FOR ENTRY TO PAUL SMITH SALE AT KILVER COURT
- Ticket Sales are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- 100% of revenue from ticket sales shall be donated to the Shepton Mallet Food Bank
- Please only attend if you are feeling well and not showing any symptoms of cough, temperature or loss or change in smell or taste.
- Due to COVID-19 regulations, each customer needs to book a time slot as there will be only a small number of customers in the sale at once.
- One ticket per person per day. Do not book multiple slots as these will be cancelled. Your name will be checked against your ticket at the door before entry, please bring ID.
- Each time slot is also time-limited. Payments are in a separate room; you will have limited time to shop and must have joined the pay area by the end of your slot.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your slot, if you arrive more than 5 minutes late you will not be allowed entry.
- Hand Sanitizer must be used before you will be allowed entry into the sale.
- Unless exempt, all shoppers will be required to wear a facemask in order to gain access to the sale and other shops.
- All sales are final - no refunds, exchanges or credit notes.
- Card payments only, please help us remain safe by adhering to this. Cash will not be accepted.