Stock Room Assistant - Part Time At Kilver Court, there is an eclectic mix of cutting-edge brands, historic buildings, stunning gardens and delicious food plus it’s just a generally nice place to be! The people who make up Kilver Court Designer Village—our store associates, retail managers, merchandisers, marketers and the nice lady who delivers the bread —truly love what they do. If the below applies to you and you want to be someone who also loves what they do then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a Stock Room Assistant to work 16 hours across 4 days. This is for a 3-month temporary position, however, there is possibility this becoming a permanent position.
Duties will involve
- Responsible for receiving stock, adhering to a 'goods in' policy and procedure
- Maintain upkeep of stockrooms
- Ensure all stock is processed correctly ready for the shop floor
- Help ensure all loss prevention policy and procedures are followed
- Participate in regular stock takes
- Will involve a large amount of manual handling
We are looking for ...
- Someone who is organised and efficient
- Be a good team player
- Be able to organise and prioritise duties
- Attention to detail
- Computer and numeracy skills
- Enthusiastic and friendly disposition
Salary is dependent on ability and experience. We offer employees a range of unique benefits including store discounts, free onsite parking, discounted onsite restaurant and café, and a fun and friendly working atmosphere.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Suzi at email@example.com or post to Kilver Court Designer Village, Kilver Street, Shepton Mallet, BA4 5NF