Stock Room Assistant - Part Time At Kilver Court, there is an eclectic mix of cutting-edge brands, historic buildings, stunning gardens and delicious food plus it’s just a generally nice place to be! The people who make up Kilver Court Designer Village—our store associates, retail managers, merchandisers, marketers and the nice lady who delivers the bread —truly love what they do. If the below applies to you and you want to be someone who also loves what they do then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a Stock Room Assistant to work 25 hours across 5 days. This a permanent position, subject to a 3 month probationary period.
Duties will involve
- Responsible for receiving stock, adhering to a 'goods in' policy and procedure
- Ensure all stock is processed correctly ready for the shop floor
- Enter all stock into Sage and produce a GRN
- Maintain upkeep of stockrooms
- Help ensure all loss prevention policies and procedures are followed
- Participate in regular stock takes
- Will involve a large amount of manual handling
We are looking for ...
- Someone with excellent attention to detail
- Someone who is organised and efficient
- A good team player
- Be able to prioritise and organise duties
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office
- Numeracy skills
- Sage experience is desirable but not essential
- Enthusiastic and friendly disposition
Salary is dependent on ability and experience. We offer employees a range of unique benefits including store discounts, free onsite parking, discounted onsite restaurant and café, and a fun and friendly working atmosphere.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Suzi at email@example.com or post to Kilver Court Designer Village, Kilver Street, Shepton Mallet, BA4 5NF