Fashion Retail Vacancies:
Our designer fashion stores, The Emporium, The Arcade and Silk Lane, at Kilver Court are looking for a new team member to join as Deputy Manager.
The successful applicant will have a proven track record in retail management and thrive on the challenge of a diverse, multibranded environment. They will be looking to expand their experience in all areas of high-quality fashion and hungry for more responsibility.
Role - Reporting to the retail manager, their duties will involve:
· Serving customers and dealing with enquiries
· Motivating and training the team to ensure consistently great customer service
· Applying commercial skills to meet sales targets
· Implementing and maintaining the highest retail standards
· Effective and creative store merchandising
· Working with the merchandiser to manage deliveries and ensure good availability
· Establish a good working relationship with all brands
What you need to succeed
· Salesmanship and a proven ability to sell
· The ability to work as part of a team as a leader, trainer and motivator
· Excellent communication and ‘people’ skills
· Total commitment to delivering excellent customer service
· The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations
· Confidence, drive and enthusiasm
· Decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility
Salary will be dependent on ability and experience.
Please send your CV and covering letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kilver Court’s designer stores, contain an eclectic mix of over 40 designer discounted labels all housed in the walls of a stunning Victorian textile mill; the brainchild of Roger Saul, Founder of Mulberry.
At Kilver, we pride ourselves on offering much more than just a luxury fashion shopping experience, with customers spending time in our gardens and nursery, visiting The Great House gift shop, and meeting friends at the Harlequin café and Pantry Restaurant.