Marketing & PR
Full Time, Salary dependent on experience
Kilver Court Designer Village is an outstanding shopping destination in the cool county of Somerset, offering the best of fashion, food and lifestyle products to a discerning customer base. We have a great opportunity for a dynamic Marketing Executive to join our in-house team to help promote the Village as well as supporting our sister company, Sharpham Park – the Champions of British spelt.
We’re looking for someone who thrives on working in a collaborative, creative, fast paced environment where no two days are the same and understands that communication with the customer is King!
1. Work with the Head of PR and Marketing to produce content for internal and external communications, ensuring an integrated and consistent approach across all media.
2. Support the Head of Marketing with the creation of creative and inspiring campaigns designed to raise the profile of Kilver Court and Sharpham Park to generate footfall and sales.
3. Ensure full compliance with Kilver Court and Sharpham Park Brand Guidelines
4. Responsible for creating engaging content for use across social media platforms.
5. Maintain and update company websites, ensuring up-to-date and interesting content. Host competitions, manage entries and bookings.
6. Create regular consumer and trade newsletters
7. Create design assets for internal and external campaigns
8. Support with marketing-driven events from concept to execution
9. Proactively engage in PR activity through campaigns, press releases, PR requests as well as proactively looking for PR opportunities.
10. Promote, sell and arrange Garden Groups and B2B events
11. Other duties as required.
1. Update websites.
2. Digital marketing activity including social media.
3. Assisting with marketing activities.
4. Production of marketing materials and literature.
5. Implementing the production of a wide range of marketing communications.
6. Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required.
7. Writing articles and promotional material for the company.
8. Preparing interesting written copy for the website.
9. Managing events where appropriate
10. Collateral creation.
11. Monitor and evaluate media coverage
- Experience in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative, inc Indesign
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong creative marketing skills
- There will on occasion be the need to work evening and weekends
This is a highly rewarding role promoting the best of British design where there is scope to help drive the business forward. To apply, send your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Internships (Paid) - Marketing
We’re recruiting for paid interns to join our busy in-house Marketing Department for the summer! This is a fantastic opportunity to gain hands on experience at our designer shopping village and at our sister company Sharpham Park.
We’re looking for:
- Digital Intern
- Design Intern
- Marketing Intern
If you’re a creative individual looking to gain experience in Marketing, we’d love to hear from you. To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com