Great House Vacancies
Great House Shop Manager - Full TimeWe are looking for a dynamic and inspirational Retail Manager to lead, coach and develop our team of Sales Associates to achieve targeted sales, whilst delivering exemplary customer service. Candidates should have proven leadership, training and business management skills gained in a fast-paced retail environment.
The successful candidate will have:
• Managerial experience and leadership skills
• Confidence in managing and motivating a team
• The ability to apply commercial skills to meet agreed sales targets
• A flair with visual merchandising and an eye for detail
• A proven ability to sell and deliver outstanding customer service as well as the ability to train and coach your team to do the same
• Excellent people, communication and delegation skills
• The ability to work well under pressure
This is a full-time, hands-on shop based role which will include rota’d weekends and holidays. It offers the opportunity to work in a challenging and exciting environment, with high quality gift, homeware and food products in beautiful surroundings, whilst interacting with a discerning customer.
Salary will be dependent on ability and experience.
If you feel you fit the brief then we would love to hear from you
Please send your CV and cover letter including your salary expectations in writing or by email to Suzi Horan, Kilver Court, Shepton Mallet, Somerset BA4 5NF or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Great House is home to an extraordinary range of gifts, innovative food brands, and interior design pieces.
Whether you're the house chef looking for top quality kitchenware, an interior design lover looking to re-inspire your home or an adventurous foodie looking to try something new, you'll find it all in the Great House.
At Kilver we pride ourselves in offering much more than just a luxury shopping experience, with customers visiting our award-winning garden, garden nursery, Fashion Stores, and eateries the Harlequin Café and Pantry Restaurant – true ‘Retail Therapy’!