Front Of House Staff The people who make up Kilver Court Designer Village—our store associates, retail managers, merchandisers, marketers and the nice lady who delivers the bread —truly love what they do. If the below applies to you and you want to be someone who also loves what they do then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for Front of House Staff to come and join our team on a casual basis. You will be the face of our business for every guest that walks through our door so we’re looking for Front of House Staff who are passionate about delivering great customer service and having the drive to exceed customer expectations.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience in the hospitality industry and enjoy engaging with our guests
- Reliable, conscientious and have a smart appearance
- Hard working with an attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication
- Have a genuine passion for people, food and drink
- Working in the Harlequin Café and Pantry Restaurant
- Responsible for taking orders and recommendations that delight our guests
- Serving excellent quality food
- Work with the team to create a friendly atmosphere our guests will love and will want to come
We are looking for someone that will be available to work shifts at the weekend (no evening work) and being able to pick up the od shift during the week.
If you have a strong Front of House experience, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter in writing or by email to Suzi Horan, Kilver Court, Shepton Mallet, Somerset BA4 5NF or email@example.com