Facilities/ Maintenance Administrator
Kilver Court is creating a fresh team to take on the vital function of keeping our beautiful restored Victorian Mill buildings in tip top shape as well as ensuring our site runs effectively, and efficiently, whilst taking our discerning customer’s experience in to account.
The Facilities / Maintenance Administrator is a part time role ideally mornings 5 days a week. The administrator will work closely with the Facilities Supervisor and the wider site team supporting them administratively as well as rolling up their sleeves and helping out with some of the hands on tasks when required. A fantastic opportunity to work with a dedicated and supportive team in beautiful surroundings!
- To monitor and negotiate maintenance and cleaning contracts to achieve the most cost effective solution whilst maintaining standards.
- To be primary contact and co-ordinate service contractors: electrics, heating, plumbing, data, pest control, security, hygiene, rubbish and recycling, cleaning contracts, maintenance of alarms and CCTV, site security, tenant liaison, site first aid and fire safety training and management.
- To ensure all applicable licensing is up to date and valid, including alcohol sales, wedding, and music licenses.
- To help the Duty Manager with site logistics and emergency co-ordination including gas, plumbing, electrics, site closures, snow and ice, theft and security, mechanical breakdown,
- To manage administrative tasks to help with running the office function, post collection, key management, stationary ordering.
- Health and Safety, liaising with contractors, providing input on Emergency site closure plans, Fire control, extinguishers, evacuation plans, PAT testing, first aid training.
- Input in to the task management of the onsite maintenance personnel, and their daily and weekly and monthly task list.
- With the Facilities Supervisor to regularly inspect site for maintenance or hazards and update a repair and maintenance schedule for the manager to use in directing maintenance staff and appropriate contractors.
- Any other duties as directed
What you need to succeed
- To be able to prioritise work load
- Have excellent communication skills and a good telephone manner
- Be well organised
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Be computer literate and proficient in IT packages such as Word & Excel
- Previous experience in an administration role, preferably within facilities or maintenance
- Be a team player, willing to jump in to help the team succeed
- This is a varied hands on part time role (including weekend work from time to time) that will require an ability to work effectively and flexibly within a busy, dynamic working environment
- Salary dependent on experience
To apply, please send your CV and Covering Letter to Suzi at email@example.com or post to Kilver Court Designer Village, Kilver Street, Shepton Mallet, BA4 5NF