Facilities & Operations
Full Time, Salary dependent on experience
Kilver Court is creating a fresh team to take on the vital function of keeping our beautiful restored Victorian Mill buildings in tip top shape as well as ensuring our site runs effectively, and efficiently, whilst taking our discerning customer’s experience in to account.
The Facilities Supervisor will assist in co-ordinating all aspects of TFM, including a capital works programme, through to Facilities and H&S management within an operating site. A fully hands on and diverse role, where no two days are the same and you often have to think on your feet, you will be supported by a Facilities Assistant and the onsite Maintenance person. This is a stimulating opportunity, offering an outlet for creativity to the open mind and a prospect to become involved with distinctive projects. A remarkable and one in a million post for a Facilities Supervisor with experience in leading teams including hard and soft FM services.
- Oversee general maintenance of the site, ensuring common areas and grounds are kept at the required standard
- Assist in Management of site including the following: safety, and compliance with Health and Safety regulations, liaising as needed with service contractors ( electrics, heating, plumbing, data, pest control, security, hygiene), rubbish and recycling, cleaning contracts, maintenance of alarms and CCTV, site security, tenant liaison, site first aid and fire safety training and management
- Co-ordination of building and renovation work and associated paperwork, quotes, licences and certificates
- Management of the site budget, forecasting and controlling staff and non-staff budgets
- Manage small to medium construction and refurbishments ensuring site operations continue as normal
- To help the Duty Manager with Emergency co-ordination including gas, plumbing, electrics, site closures, snow and ice, theft and security, mechanical breakdown.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Relevant H&S qualifications including COSHH, IOSH or NEBOSH
- Proven experience of CDM
- Proven experience of running construction projects, from design through to sub contract appointment and management there on
- Facilities experience and ideally a member of BIFM
- Full UK Licence
- This is a varied hands on full time role (including weekend work at times) that will require an ability to work effectively and flexibly within a busy, dynamic working environment
- Salary dependant on experience.
To apply, please send your CV to Suzi at email@example.com