Deputy Retail Manager (Full Time)
Are you gifted at developing and motivating an extraordinary team of people? How is your attention to detail and sense of creativity? At Kilver Court, there is an eclectic but triumphant mix of cutting-edge brands, historic buildings, stunning gardens and delicious food; all alongside being a great place to work! The people who make up Kilver Court Designer Village—our store associates, retail managers, merchandisers, buyers and the nice chap that delivers the bread —truly love what they do. Are you passionate and knowledgeable about Top Designer Brands and the world of fashion? Do you love ‘making the sale’ and giving great customer service?
The successful applicant will have a proven fashion track record and thrive on the challenge of a diverse retail environment. They will be responsible for brand liaison; the sales and organisation of women’s and men’s fashion brands in our own Kilver Emporium, Arcade and pop-up stores.
The skills required are:
- The ability to motivate and coach a sales team of 10+ people to achieve/ exceed sales and promotional targets
- Interpersonal Savviness
- The ability to work as part of a team as a leader and a motivator
- Create and execute plans to drive sales
- Promote high quality retailing standards
- Excellent communication and 'people' skills
- Deliver and outstanding customer experience
- Managerial courage
- Decision making ability and a sense of responsibility
Sound like a good fit?
Salary will be dependent on ability and experience. Please send your CV and cover letter in writing or by email to Suzi Horan, Kilver Court, Shepton Mallet, Somerset BA4 5NF or firstname.lastname@example.org