Cafe & Restaurant Vacancies
Front of House Staff
We are looking for an experienced Front of House team member to work a mixture or weekdays and weekends shifts (No evening shifts)
You will be the face of our business for every guest that walks through our door so we’re looking for Front of House Staff who are passionate about delivering great customer service and having the drive to exceed customer expectations.
The successful applicant will have:
· Experience in the hospitality industry and enjoy engaging with our guests
· Reliable, conscientious and have a smart appearance
· Hard working with an attention to detail
· Excellent verbal communication
· Have a genuine passion for people, food and drink
· Working in the Harlequin Café and Pantry Restaurant
· Responsible for taking orders and recommendations that delight our guests
· Serving excellent quality food
· Work with the team to create a friendly atmosphere our guests will love and will want to come back.
If you have strong Front of House experience, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and cover letter via email to Suzi Horan, Kilver Court, Shepton Mallet, Somerset BA4 5NF or email@example.com
Kilver Court Designer Village is the brainchild of Roger Saul, Founder of Mulberry and is an award-winning, designer outlet based in Somerset, housed in the walls of a stunning Victorian textile mill.
At Kilver we pride ourselves in offering much more than just a luxury shopping experience, with customers visiting our award-winning garden, garden nursery, fashion stores, and meeting with friends in the Harlequin Café and Pantry Restaurant – true retail therapy!