Merchandising Administrator – Kilver CourtWe are looking for an enthusiastic, sales-driven and experienced Merchandiser to help drive revenue for our “Great House” gift shop, Garden Nursery and selected designer fashion areas. You will be working cross-functionally with the buyer and wider retail team to provide relevant insights and business trends.
Role - Reporting to the Head of Retail & Brands, your duties will involve:
· Analysing and reporting on stock, markdown, sales, intake and margin, weekly, monthly and ad hoc, for the team
· Track sales, stock movements and best sellers
· Providing monthly reports to our SOR brands
· Monitoring and reporting on margins
· Proposing sales and promotions
· Reporting on stock take results
· Uploading products
· Stockroom planning
What you need to succeed:
· Advanced Excel & IT skills
· Excellent communication and ‘people’ skills
· The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations
· Confidence, drive and enthusiasm
· Decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility
· Knowledge of Sage 50 is advantageous but not essential
This role is a multi-faceted and constantly evolving, and would suit an experienced merchandiser or merchandise manager who is looking for a fresh challenge - away from the standard merchandiser position.
Salary will be dependent on ability and experience.
If you feel you fit the brief then we would love to hear from you!
Please send your CV and cover letter via email to Suzi Horan, Kilver Court, Shepton Mallet, Somerset BA4 5NF or firstname.lastname@example.org
Kilver Court Designer Village is the brainchild of Roger Saul, Founder of Mulberry and is an award-winning, designer outlet based in Somerset, housed in the walls of a stunning Victorian textile mill.
Our retail areas are home to an eclectic range of innovative interiors, food, gifts and designer fashion brands, combining contemporary designs with traditional themes.
At Kilver we pride ourselves in offering much more than just a luxury shopping experience, with customers visiting our award-winning garden, garden nursery, fashion stores, and meeting with friends in the Harlequin Café and Pantry Restaurant – true retail therapy!