Facilities Supervisor The Facilities Supervisor will assist in co-coordinating all aspects of TFM, including a capital works programme, through to Facilities and H&S management within an operating site. A fully hands on and diverse role, where no two days are the same and you often have to think on your feet, you will be supported by a Facilities Assistant and the onsite Maintenance team. This is a stimulating opportunity, offering an outlet for creativity to the open mind and a prospect to become involved with distinctive projects. A remarkable and one in a million post for a Facilities Supervisor with experience in leading teams including hard and soft FM services.
- Oversee general maintenance of the site, ensuring common areas and grounds are kept at the required standard
- Assist in Management of site including the following: safety, and compliance with Health and Safety regulations, liaising as needed with service contractors regarding: electrics, heating, plumbing, data, pest control, security, hygiene, rubbish and recycling, cleaning contracts, maintenance of alarms and CCTV, site security, tenant liaison, site first aid and fire safety training and management
- Co-ordination of building and renovation work and associated paperwork, quotes, licences and certificates
- Management of the site budget, forecasting and controlling staff and non-staff budgets
- Manage small to medium construction and refurbishments ensuring site operations continue as normal
- To perform the function of site Duty Manager including emergency co-ordination of site logistics, gas issues, plumbing, electrics, site closures, snow and ice, theft and security, mechanical breakdown.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Relevant H&S qualifications including COSHH, IOSH or NEBOSH
- Proven experience of CDM
- ISO9000 Standards
- Proven experience of running construction projects, from design through to sub contract appointment and management there on
- Facilities experience and ideally a member of BIFM
- Full UK License
- This is a varied hands on full time role (including weekend work at times) that will require an ability to work effectively and flexibly within a busy, dynamic working environment
- Salary dependent on experience.
To apply for this role, please send a CV and Covering Letter to Suzi at firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Kilver Court Designer Village, Kilver Street, Shepton Mallet, BA4 5NF.