Covid Secure Guidance
Welcome to Kilver Court where all of our staff are looking forward to seeing you during the festive season.
As always, the health and well-being of our staff and customers is an absolute priority at Kilver Court. We have adhered to government guidance at every stage of the pandemic so far, as we are passionate about creating an environment where both our staff and our customers feel safe and comfortable at all times. We will be continuing to do this until we are told otherwise by the Government.
If you have visited already over the Summer or Autumn, you will be used to the Kilver Covid measures which remain largely unchanged as we reopen once more. For those not familiar, we have spent many months developing social distancing measures and putting markers in place, with a one-way system operational throughout the village, and we are again ready to open our doors in December. We have also added enhanced cleaning regimes using specialised cleaning products that have a residual barrier action against viruses on all frequently touched surfaces, from door handles and banisters to loos, till areas and card payment machines. We are monitoring all government legislation and guidelines and are continually adjusting our measures to ensure we remain compliant.
Our social distancing measures continue with monitored queuing, floor markings and posters. Kilver Court is a complex set of buildings, so please follow signage and guidance from our staff at all times. We have ‘social distancing champions’ in place at entrances and exits to stores who are monitoring and controlling the number of customers in-store to ensure a safe shopping environment. We look forward to welcoming those who are less able, but please if possible visit with a companion and also make contact with our Duty Manager on 07841 871473 before attending – this will help us to maintain social distancing for everyone.
Key to our new layouts and approach is:
- Following the Government's recent legislation, please note that the wearing of a mask is a condition of entry to the Kilver Court retail areas
- Limiting customer numbers in one area at any time
- Separate entry and exit points
- Remaining at least 2m apart at all times
- Please only visit in household groups, and keep children close by at all times, please do not use this as a social experience with friends and family outside of your household/bubble.
- All car parks will be open, please park carefully and adhere to social distancing
- Card payments only – cash will not be accepted, please help us remain safe by adhering to this
- Hand sanitiser will be provided and must be used on entry to each different store location onsite, we know this may feel like a chore but it is important.
- Only guide dogs allowed in retail areas
- Please be patient if there are queues and follow the direction of our staff
- Avoid travelling to Kilver Court from a Tier 3 area
We recognise that these measures are not the ‘Kilver experience’ you have come to know, but they are crucial to help us all stay safe. As an independent, family run business we would like to thank you for supporting us and shopping local, at a time when your custom has never been more needed by the retail industry.
Our Opening Times Are:
Monday - Saturday
Monday - Saturday
9.30am - 5pm
Currently open are our:
As an independent family run business, we are so pleased to have opened our doors and are serving the local community once again. In these uncertain times, this is unfamiliar territory for us all, and we thank you for your on-going kindness and support.