Retail OutletsThe Designer Emporium | Telephone : 01749 340422
The Arcade | Telephone : 01749 340412
Kilver Court Great House | Telephone : 01749 340417
Yves Delorme | Telephone : 01749 343553
Orlebar Brown | Telephone : 01749 340884
Jack Wills | Telephone : 01749 346155
L.K. Bennett | Telephone : 01749 345244
Toast | Telephone : 01749 346728
Rapha Archive Store | Telephone : 01749 347933
General EnquiriesTelephone : 01749 340410 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Weddings, & EventsTelephone : 01749 340415 | Email: email@example.com
Group Garden VisitsTelephone : 01749 340415 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MarketingTelephone : 01749 340416 | Email: email@example.com
Harlequin Cafe & Sharpham Pantry RestaurantTo book a table | Telephone : 01749 340363 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Site EnquiriesCatie Watson | Telephone : 01749 340439 | Email: email@example.com
Duty Manager | Telephone : 07841 871473 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think you have lost something, please contact us providing full details of the item lost and your contact details. Items found onsite will be stored for a maximum of six months.
PhotographyThe site photography is available with credit and thanks to various photographers including:
Tyson Sadlo Photography
Neil White Photography
Sophie Elbourn Photography
competition terms and conditions
These standard terms and conditions are subject to any other terms and conditions provided to you or to which you are referred at the time of entering any competition.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Kilver Court its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and any other reasonable requests by Kilver Court relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and deemed void.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Kilver Court reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.